Today’s Friday Five is …
5 quotes that helped me stay motivated in my writing.
1. “A professional writer is an amateur who didn’t quit.” -Richard Bach
2. “A writer must teach himself that the basest of all things is to be afraid.” -William Faulkner
3. “Amateurs sit and wait for inspiration, the rest of us just get up and go to work.” -Stephen King
4. “Don’t write it right, just write it—and then make it right later.” -Tara Moss
And, my personal favorite,
5. “When you’re trying to create a career as a writer, a little delusional thinking goes a long way.” -Michael Lewis
Be delusional today. Be brave enough to think IT could happen to you. I believe it can!